Would you spend $18, 000 (about N2.8million) on a bag? Why and why not?
Jimmy Choo shoes and clutches have long been a popular red carpet choice for stars and celebs and now they can help you stylishly make your way down the aisle too with their latest bridal collection.
More pics when you continue…
1. Do not shave off your eyebrows only to redraw them with a pencil… it makes no sense
2. Do not put on too much make up, you end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory.
3. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath
4. Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
5. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
6. Do not do artificial nails that makes you look like a drag queen, simple is always sexy.
7. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
8. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
9. Never contradict what your man says – in public.
10. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman
11. Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
12. Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
13. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
14. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but let’s leave it at that.
15. Never over-accessorize. stop looking like a Christmas tree.
16. Never leave home without lipgloss, your phone and most of all, your dignity.
17. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
18. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
19. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
20. And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are.’
Ladies, do you agree with all the tips?
Exposed zippers were seen everywhere last year, zipping up the backs of skirts and dresses, down the front of tank tops, on the ankles of leggings, and across the tops of bags which transforms them in dramatic statement pieces.For a more “girlie meets sexy” touch opt for a dress/gown with zippers at the back like Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz and Kim K and i’m sure you’ll be turning heads all night long.
Who would have thought that a simple zipper can be used in so many artistic ways and create such a huge fashion trend. Designers all over the world are proving that it can. As simple as it is, a zipper can add edge and sexiness to anything.
Continue to see more trendy photos of exposed zipper…
A beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog
From Loser to Savage...Presented by Coach K
Fashion. Food. Family
Fries and Men. Two things women can't resist. Warning: Content may contain detailed description of fries consumption. Not suitable for those on diet.
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.”
: challenge your world-view
Real. Life. Experienced.
USE THINGS. LOVE PEOPLE. DON'T SWITCH.
Cand cumperi arta nu cumperi doar ceea ce vezi si pipai cumperi sufletul unui om, sufletul artistului pentru ca el/ artistul s-a uitat in sufletul lui si a scos de acolo ce a gasit
Fine Art Photographer ~ Daring to be Different
A Wandering Mind