Would you spend $18, 000 (about N2.8million) on a bag? Why and why not?
UPDATE YOUR RESUME
To stay ahead of the game, your resume’ should be updated every single time you update your skills. You have learned a new style of design, type or mastered a new fabric, update your resume’. The woman that keeps her skills sharp also keeps her resume’ sharp. Stay ready so you won’t have to get ready. If it’s not enough to have your resume’ updated, your software on your computer, your cell phone (as well as many other things) should be up to date as well. You want to stay in tip top shape and you wouldn’t want your competitors to be ahead of you simply because they stayed up to date and you were too lazy or too comfortable to push the envelope a little.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW
I was taught that a smart woman will always have her skills sharp as well as learn new things as often as possible.. Whether it is a new language, new recipes or new directions on her drive home. Whatever it may be, learn as much as you can with the resources you have available. You can never say you don’t like something if you haven’t tried it. So dust off that piano you bought two years ago and put those keys to use. You may fall in love with it and be able to replace your 9-5 with something you actually love doing.
Men do a lot of things to try and attract women. Some of them work, and well, some of them crash and burn. The problem is that most men really have no idea what women find attractive about men. This is what leads them to shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.
To really get your attraction levels soaring you have to know what women actually find attractive about men, all the time, not some time. Take the guess work out of attraction.
1. Dominance – Women absolute love dominance in a man. Now this doesn’t mean you walk around like the best thing since sliced bread and chain your woman to the stove, but it does mean you are in control. You take control, you command control and your control is incredibly attractive to females.
2. Confidence – Similar to dominance, confidence will make women swoon over you. They adore the alpha male that stands in front of the line. You can’t be the little puppy that just falls in line. Be sure and proud of who you are, confidence in yourself and what you do is what will reel women in like the catch of the day.
There he was. Smiling at me and on his way to come over and talk to me. I could feel my heartbeats go at double speed than the normal as he came closer and closer. He was tantalizingly close to me and we were almost to be locked into a kiss and ……Zap! My phone started ringing…at 4am? Turns out it was my ex! and I could not reach the climax and get the much awaited kiss! Sigh! Never mind.
At least in my dreams I was sure that the guy (handsome, reasonably good physique and on a slightly darker side) did like me. But when it comes to reality, I am sure it is not easy as this. I mean can you be 100% sure that a guy likes you? Okay, even if he does, would you vouch for the fact that he would like you as you want him to? Sounds confusing? Well, thinking about signs that a guy likes you and being on the lookout for them can really make you go crazy till something concrete happens about the relationship. In this article I will try and uncover these teeny weeny as well as sure indications that a guy is totally into you!…
1. She’s Not Being Fulfilled Emotionally
As I’ve said many times before, the half-life of romantic love is six months to a year. After that point, the initial rush of excitement and passion fades, and relationships begin to settle into a calmer, more intimate level. Unfortunately, it’s extremely easy to fall into a rut; what was new has become common place, or even expected. You’re no longer on your best courting behavior, so you’re not as quick or effusive with the compliments as you used to be. You don’t notice her new hairstyle, or that new dress she’s wearing… one that she bought specifically for you. Now that you’re more relaxed and at ease with the relationship, you allow yourself to be more selfish. You don’t devote as much of your time and attention to her and her interests.
You come home from a long day at work or class and all you want to do is play Call of Duty for a couple of hours as you decompress; the last thing you want to do is listen to your girlfriend complain about the office politics or the girl in class she feels is always trying to one-up her. Your days together start to blur; it’s a monotonous repetition of wake up, breakfast, work, dinner, sleep, and the only place you take her is for granted. Your conversations are short and superficial, because your attention is elsewhere… maybe even on that cute girl you always see at the Starbucks as you stop for your morning caffeine hit.
And before you know it; your women are cozying up with that guy from the office with the dreamy eyes. Why? Well, you weren’t meeting her emotional needs… so she went elsewhere to find them.
Guys complain that it’s not easy to satisfy ladies. But why is that the case?
See the answer below;
Here Are The 7 Complex Facts About Ladies:
1. They want a guy who has many and saves money.
2. They don’t save, but go out and buy expensive clothes.
3. They buy expensive clothes, but don’t have anything to wear.
4. They say they don’t have what to wear, but always dress sexy.
5. They dressed beautifully, but are never satisfied with their looks.
6. They’re never satisfied, but still expect their man to compliment them.
7. When they meet a man who compliments them, they don’t believe him.
So, guys now you know why ladies are not ‘very’ easy to satisfy. What will you do now?
Usually, when a relationship is over, that’s when you look back objectively and face reality. But most times, we can know these things before the relationship even starts. I culled this from Huffington Post, and I think it’s spot on! It’s a list of 10 men who will NOT marry you (and who, in my opinion, you we should not want to marry anyway). It was written by Samantha Daniels, a professional match maker and relationship expert.
1. Mr. “Still Hung Up On His Ex”: We have all been out with this guy. He says he is over his ex, yet at every turn, he talks about her and compares you to her. Please. He is not over her and until he is over her, he is not marrying you.
2. Mr. “I Am Not Ready For A Serious Relationship Right Now”: This is the guy who dates a lot and then when he gets too close or decides he isn’t interested in you, he uses the excuse that he’s not ready. The question about this guy is this: Is he really not ready, or is that just a convenient excuse to dump you and avoid the commitment?
3. Mr. “Bigger Better Deal”: You know this guy. He is the one who likes you a lot but is always wondering if there is a better version of you out there, somewhere in the universe. Honestly, do you need to be with the guy who is never going to think that you are good enough to marry?
4. Mr. “I Hang Out With Guys 15 Years My Junior”: This is the guy who is 47 and a CEO of a company or a big-time executive and all of his contemporaries are married, so his BFFs are 25-year-olds and clubbing it. He is out until 3:00 a.m. several nights a week, looking to pick up and then he kids himself into thinking that when a 25-year-old girl says yes to a date with him, it’s because he is such a good guy, not because she is dreaming of flying private.
5. Mr. “Still Trying To Figure Out His Career”: If he is 40-plus and having a midlife work crisis, believe me, he is not going to marry you. Men need to be settled in their careers or at least know which direction they are headed on the career front before they can settle down.
6. Mr. “50-Something And Never Been Married”: This guy is lurking everywhere. He is 50-plus and never married, yet he will swear to you that he is ready. When you ask him why he is still single, he will tell you it’s because he hasn’t met the right one. Then the question becomes that if he hasn’t found her in the hundreds of women he has dated before you, what is going to make you so special that you are going to be his one? Probably nothing.
7. Mr. “Doesn’t Believe In Monogamy”: This guy thinks he is very avant-garde progressive, but most people will say he is just looking for an excuse to cheat. Do you really want to be with a guy who tells you upfront that he won’t be faithful?
8. Mr. “All About Me”: This guy is all about himself, 24/7, 365 days a year. Sharing your life with someone is hard enough, so do you really want to sign up to be with someone who is so into himself that they will never even notice you, your wants and your desires?
9. Mr. “My Kids Are The Only Thing I Care About”: This guy is a tricky one. When you first meet him, he is endearing because you admire how dedicated he is to his children. You think to yourself that you would like to be with a man who is that responsible. However, then you start to see that he doesn’t have any room for you at all because he is only about the kids. If you are going to be with a man with kids, he needs to want to find a place for you, front and center, in his life at least some of the time.
10. Mr. “Dates Other Women Who Mean Nothing To Him”: This guy is really a commitment-phobe in disguise. Why does he need to date women who mean nothing to him if he is dating you and you supposedly mean something to him? You do the math.
What about you? How many of these men have you met? Or which ones would you add to the list?
A beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog
From Loser to Savage...Presented by Coach K
Fashion. Food. Family
Fries and Men. Two things women can't resist. Warning: Content may contain detailed description of fries consumption. Not suitable for those on diet.
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.”
: challenge your world-view
Real. Life. Experienced.
USE THINGS. LOVE PEOPLE. DON'T SWITCH.
Cand cumperi arta nu cumperi doar ceea ce vezi si pipai cumperi sufletul unui om, sufletul artistului pentru ca el/ artistul s-a uitat in sufletul lui si a scos de acolo ce a gasit
Fine Art Photographer ~ Daring to be Different
A Wandering Mind